Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back to Business

Back to business! We are here and settled in San Diego and bringing you a whole new line up of both handmade products and some great, trusted products we use on our own kids!

But first, the handmade items! I have been playing around with more "green" ideas! Not only good for the environment, but good for your wallet, too! Items include: Mama Cloth, "Un paper" Towels and reusable Nursing Pads. I am always looking for people to test some of these new products, so if you are interested please email me at beehive@me.com.





Next is products, such as cloth diapers from Hiney Lineys, Fluff Bling, Episencial lotions and sunscreen and mum+bub bath care. All products I have tried out on myself and my kids and love! Still not sure? We have samples! Just send me an email to request a few!



No comments:

Post a Comment