Friday, November 4, 2011

Holidays are coming...

Now that Halloween is over, retailers are rushing into Christmas! I have noticed they are already starting their Black Friday previews and sales! I know Black Friday is just a few weeks away, and I'm pretty excited myself! But this year instead of buying a ton of "stuff" for my kids, that they really don't need, I'm going to purchase Museum passes, contribute to their 529 and buy locally and handmade if I can! Now I know that will not work for the Kindle my husband wants, or for other family members, but I'm not buying my family members a bunch of "stuff" they don't need either! Instead I'm going the "impersonal" gift card route. That way everyone can just get what they want! I personally think opening a few boxes of gift cards would be so much fun!! And the best part is spending the gift cards!!

So that brings me to a reminder...Busy Bee Boutique now has gift cards! Since I am making them myself, they come in ANY denomination! What a perfect handmade gift for family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment