Monday, August 1, 2011

Win, win, win!

A big announcement...we will be carrying the dress you've seen posted on Facebook! After we give one away!
That is right! One lucky winner will get a Sibylla Dress is their choice of print and size! (Newborn-5T) The contest will start Friday in celebration of Freebie Friday and Malta Mama will announce HOW to enter! So stay tuned!

Here are a few details about the dress:
-Made from 100% cotton (the white owl is organic)
-Ties on top of the shoulders
-Available in sizes newborn to 5T
-8 prints to choose from
-Handmade and machine was/dry

Here are the prints:









Good Luck!!
cheers,
~Ericka

6 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so excited that you will have it in 5T and for the CONTEST!!! I love everything from Busy Bee and so do my kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the one in the picture is that a choice? If not then the last pattern in a 4T... Hope I win :) but glad I get a new store to shop at

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one in the picture with the owls...so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are all adorable prints, but I think I would choose the cow print because I rarely see anything really cure in that pattern!! I think you have really cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the owls print! Trees are my fave!!

    ReplyDelete