Thursday, March 31, 2011

Changes are good

Since opening my shop in 2008, there have been a ton of changes, and there are a lot more to come! For instance, did you notice the name change? I am trying to open myself up to more than just a "baby" boutique. I've also started this blog to add announcements, changes and to keep you, my customer, informed! We are in the process of a facelift with the website and very soon we will have a new logo! Our own logo! So things are looking up! As the shop continues to grow I will try to continue to add more products. I am only one person, so bear with me, as the process is slow. I am also trying to carry some locally made products, and some not so locally made products, but products that are a good fit with my online shop! Any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment